The ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coaching (ICP-ACC) certification introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organisations as human systems. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team. We introduce tools and frameworks to help you on your coaching journey through ‘real play’ not ‘role play’.
After this engaging remote training, you will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team.
The ICP-ACC is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. The certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach.
This course is accredited by ICAgile on successfully completing this class and demonstrating the required learning outcomes, participants will receive ICAgile Coaching (ICP-ACC) certification. The class is also accredited by CPD.
Take a look at our ICP-ACC training schedule for upcoming dates.
We’ve created a handy one-page guide for this course.
Free On-Demand Intro to Agile & Scrum with every ICP-ACC purchase
Want private ICP-ACC training for your organisation? Find out more
Our remote ICP-ACC course is currently available over five half-days. We’re aiming to make our training more accessible, so delegates can learn around work commitments, childcare & remote working.
Why become a Certified Agile Team Coach?
- Help your clients realise their objectives that may be just outside of their reach, even in the face of uncertainty.
- Acquire skills through agile coach training and start your professional coaching journey, creating safe environments and how to resolve conflict and help your teams to resolve blockers that are preventing them from success.
- Stand out from the crowd with the ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coach certification and demonstrate that you have the skill set to do the work required of an Agile Team Coach
- Designed by Professional Coaches and Certified Training from the back of the Room Trainers using research-backed adult learning techniques
“I learned a lot – much more than I expected. You guys did a really great job in making learning very interactive by using all different kinds of methods. I loved the practicing, the discussions and the group work. I also really appreciated that you introduced frameworks of learning and the systems thinking – both super helpful tools for my work.“
Anna Schober, Online ICP-ACC delegate
“The course teaches a number of theoretical coaching concepts in a very real and relatable way, and applies an Agile lens. I found my the practical exercises and group helped to build my competency and confidence steadily over the few days together. I think I have been very lucky with the cohort on this course, such a diverse and complimentary group of individuals really added a lot of value to the material and the training experience.“
Vicky Hilton, Online ICP-ACC delegate
“Excellent content with a new slant on my previous study and qualifications. A great refresher as well as coping with new coaches. Jon was an excellent facilitator and brought reliant experience to all areas of the course. I leave refreshed and positive ready for my future coaching responsibilities. Thanks Jon“
Sam Nelson, Online ICP-ACC delegate
Who should attend an ICP-ACC course?
This course is suitable for experienced or aspiring Agile coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, professionals in an Agile Leadership role, scaling Agile professionals and Enterprise Agile coaches.
What you will learn on the ICP-ACC training?
- The role of the Agile Coach in a business
- The desired internal wiring of a successful Agile Coach
- To develop the Agile mindset
- The responsibilities of a coach
- The Coaching Arc
- Contrasting coaching with mentoring, teaching and facilitating
- To understand team dynamics and coach the team to become self-aware and motivated
- Defining the coaching contract and maintaining neutrality
- The Coaching Alliance
- Mentoring Agile roles and transitions
- Team building and collaboration
- Handling conflict and dysfunctions within the team
- Breaking down impediments for team success
- Handling resistance from individuals
- Identifying and addressing issues
- Coaching a high-performance team
- Different Coaching formats
- Create your personal coaching improvement backlog
How is the course delivered?
We teach the ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coaching (ICP-ACC) using remote facilitation and training techniques and online tools such as Zoom and Miro. Our collaborative experience will also enable you to leverage these tools within your own Agile Coaching Practice.
What you will get with the ICP-ACC training?
- On successful completion of this training, you will receive the credential titled ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
- 24 SEUs and 24 PDUs
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches who bring over a decade of experience to the classroom
- Course completion certificate
- Access to supporting course materials
- Free lifetime access to our On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training
How is the online training different to the in-person course?
The course structure and content itself is very similar. The Learning Outcomes are the same, as is the Certification. Being a live delivery, we include many more breaks. We have also amended the in-person course with exercises more appropriate and effective for an online/remote experience. Watch the short video below with Agile Centre trainer Karim Harbott to find out more about our live, online training.
Free On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum
To help delegates refresh and develop their Scrum knowledge, purchases of ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coaching training with Agile Centre includes free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, worth £129.99.
This online, on-demand modular training is a high-impact video course covering why modern organisations need a new approach to business, as well as exploring the Theory, Practices, and Rules of Scrum.
Delegates will automatically be enrolled onto this on-demand course upon registration to the ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coaching course.
About Your Trainers
This ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coaching course will be delivered by the below ICAgile Authorized Instructors:
Why choose Agile Centre for your Online ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coaching (ICP-ACC) training?
Agile Centre’s mission is to help you to develop your own agile capability. Whatever your stage, whatever your goal, we are passionate about unlocking your potential.
- We have designed this course from the ground up for remote delivery using tried and tested techniques to provide an engaging and compelling remote experience
- Maximum class size of 18 delegates to ensure our attendees have the highest quality learning experience possible
- Highly respected trainers with decades of experience delivering high-quality Scrum training, coaching and consulting
- Access to the training Miro board that is worked on during the class, as well as supporting course materials after the training
- Free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, worth £129.99
There are no hard prerequisites for attending this training. However, as this is an intermediate-level course for practitioners, delegates should have 6 months of agile experience. Dedicated coaching experience is not required.
We will build upon the experience you already have working with agile teams.
Full attendance and participation is mandatory. Throughout the course, delegates will be formally assessed by the trainer to ensure the certification criteria are met.
Upon successful completion, attendees will be registered for the ICAgile ICP-ACC certification.
What tools do I need?
We will be using Zoom and Miro for the online training.
We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure you can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device. Reliable internet connection is vital.
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not.
Participants can be substituted without charge.
Training Terms and Conditions
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies) please click the button below