The live online Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master™ (CSP-SM) programme is a highly interactive, in-depth course that builds on the foundational Scrum values, practices and applications of the Advanced Certified Scrum Master course. The Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master™ (CSP-SM) deepens and enhances Scrum knowledge and skills through an interactive workshop and focused coaching.
We offer this highly interactive Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master™ (CSP-SM) course as either live, online training, or in person, face-to-face training.
This course is accredited by the Scrum Alliance® and on successful completion of this course, participants will receive the Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master™ certification. The class is also accredited by CPD.
Take a look at our CSP-SM training schedule for upcoming dates.
We’ve created a handy one-page guide for this course.
Free On-Demand Intro to Agile & Scrum with every CSM purchase
Want private CSP-SM training for your organisation? Find out more
Our remote CSP-SM course is currently available over four half-days. We’re aiming to make our training more accessible, so delegates can learn around work commitments, childcare & remote working.
Why become a Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master?
This needs text.
“Very good instructor and valuable information. Would recommend to anyone starting in Agile/Scrum“
Ben Fretwell, Online CSM Delegate
“The course has been very engaging and interesting. During these months it has been a source of inspiration to face this unprecedented time that requires great creativity and adaptability.”
Lucia Locatelli, Online CSM delegate
“Really engaging, good use of breaks and good to have a coach who is clearly passionate about what he teaches!“
Grace Fox, In-Person CSM Delegate
Who should attend a Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master course?
This course is designed for the Scrum Master who has the desire to grow their skill set and become more confident in the concepts and techniques necessary to progress their career.
For those looking to differentiate themselves from the pack, CSP-SM certification arms Scrum Masters with new skills, and also an industry-recognised distinction from other Scrum Masters. Agile coaches, consultants, program and project managers, facilitators, and technical leaders can all benefit tremendously by building on their A-CSM certification with the CSP-SM.
Everyone is welcome to take this course, and there are zero restrictions on registering for the class. However, to receive your CSP-SM certification from Scrum Alliance students must have an active A-CSM certification and satisfy the following requirements:
- Complete the CSP-SM course, delivered by a Path to CSP Educator
- Demonstrate at least 24-months of demonstrated Scrum Master experience by uploading your role-specific expertise to your Scrum Alliance Profile
What you will get on the Online CSP-SM Course?
- A virtual, immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected Path to CSP Educator
- Access to supporting course materials
- Registration for the Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster
- Two years membership of the Scrum Alliance worth $100 – you get access exclusive Scrum Alliance member features and content
- 16 Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s)
- Project Management Professionals ® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
- Free lifetime access to our On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training
How is the online training different to the in-person course?
The course structure and content itself is very similar. The Learning Outcomes are the same, as is the Certification. Being a live delivery, we include many more breaks. We have also amended the in-person course with exercises more appropriate and effective for an online/remote experience. Watch the short video below with trainer Karim Harbott to find out more about our live, online training.
Free On-Demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum
To help delegates refresh and develop their Scrum knowledge, purchases of Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master training with Agile Centre includes free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, worth £129.99.
This online, on-demand modular training is a high-impact video course covering why modern organisations need a new approach to business, as well as exploring the Theory, Practices, and Rules of Scrum.
Delegates will automatically be enrolled onto this on-demand course upon registration to the Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master course.
About Your Trainer
This Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master course will be delivered by one of the below Path to CSP Educators:
Why choose Agile Centre for your Online Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master training?
Agile Centre’s mission is to help you to develop your own agile capability. Whatever your stage, whatever your goal, we are passionate about unlocking your potential.
- We have designed this course from the ground up for remote delivery using tried and tested techniques to provide an engaging and compelling remote experience
- Maximum class size of 12 delegates to ensure our attendees have the highest quality learning experience possible
- Highly respected Path to CSP Educators with decades of experience delivering high-quality Scrum training – 4.9/5 star rating (from 42 Google Reviews)
- 98.8% pass rate for the Certified Scrum Master exam, certified by the Scrum Alliance
- Course average NPS of 70.5% (above 70% is classified as “excellent”)
- Free access to our On-demand Introduction to Agile & Scrum training, worth £129.99
- Access to the training MURAL board that is worked on during the class, as well as supporting course materials after the training
- Access to Agile Centre’s growing Alumni group, including:
- Quarterly workshops on becoming Scrum Alliance Guide-level Coaches (CTC & CEC)
- Quarterly workshops on becoming Scrum Alliance Guide-level Trainers (CST)
- Opportunities to present at the alumni-led meetup
To be registered for the Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master™ (CSP-SM) certification with the Scrum Alliance you need to already:
- hold the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) status
- have two year’s experience working as a Scrum Master.
About CSP-SM Certification
This course requires minimum attendance of 16 hours. Full attendance and participation (including pre/post work) is required to be eligible for submission.
Upon successful completion attendees will hold Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster status.
What tools do I need?
We will be using Zoom, MURAL and Google Docs for the online training.
We require delegates to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure you can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device. Reliable internet connection is vital.
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point, the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not.
Participants can be substituted without charge.
Training Terms and Conditions
For more details on our terms and conditions for our training courses (including cancellation and transfer policies) please click the button below